Meet The team
The story of Premier Orthodontics is written by a team of hard working people…
Yaz, the perfectionist when it comes to orthodontics and smile design.
Katie, our orthodontic therapist and Yaz’s right hand to deliver excellent patient care.
Our reception team, your first contact at the practice and our customer service champions.
Amelia and Qiqian, our experienced orthodontic assistants who will make sure everything is running smoothly and patients have a great experience.
Alice, our treatment coordinator who will guide you through your orthodontic journey.
Zoltan and Lydia, our practice and business managers who keep the wheels in motion.
Together, we strive to create beautiful smiles for all our patients in a friendly atmosphere.
Our patients have decided that the team is what makes this practice special. So, we wanted to share some of the things they said about us:
“Professional but amicable down to earth staff”
“The staff are lovely & friendly. Reception is calm and welcoming after a stressful day.”
“Everyone makes you feel very welcome!”
An award-winning team
- Winner – Aesthetic Dentistry Awards 2016 – Best Orthodontic – Restorative Team
- Winner – Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Awards 2016 – Excellence in Restorative Orthodontics
- Finalist – Private Dentistry Awards 2015 – Best High Technology Practice
- Finalist – Private Dentistry Awards 2015 – Best Patient Care
- Finalist – Private Dentistry Awards 2015 – Best Orthodontic Referral Practice
- Winner – WhatClinic.com Award 2014 & 2013 – Best Customer Service
- Achieved the British Dental Association GOOD PRACTICE accreditation
Principal Clinician – Yaz Nafa
- Practice dedicated to Orthodontics
- Certificate of Post-graduate Studies in Dento-Facial Orthopaedics (CES), University of Paris V
- Diploma in Applied Paediatric Orthodontics (DUOPA), University of Paris VI
- Diploma in Paediatric Orthodontics (DUOP), University of Paris VI
- Fellow of the World Federation of Orthodontists
- Member of the British Orthodontic Society
- Chair of the British Dental Association– Bromley and Beckenham branch 2015-2016
- Member of Ormco Damon Insider Group
- Member of London Invisalign Orthodontic Group
- Member of London Dental Fellowship
- International speaker about modern Orthodontics
- Principal & owner of Premier Orthodontics
- GDC registration number 113205
Yaz completed his post-graduate Orthodontic training at the University of Paris, France, from 2002 to 2006. He holds 3 post-graduate degrees in Orthodontics: Certificate of Post-graduate Studies in Dento-Facial Orthopaedics (CES) with distinction from the University of Paris V, France, Diploma in Applied Paediatric Orthodontics(DUOPA) and Diploma in Paediatric Orthodontics(DUOP) from the University of Paris VI, France. He obtained his BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) with distinction in 2000 from the University of Jordan in Amman, Jordan.
Since 2002, Yaz has been practising exclusively in Orthodontics. He practised in the Orthodontic departments of four major hospitals in Paris, France. Afterwards, he moved to England where he has worked for many years delivering high quality NHS and private Orthodontics. Yaz created Premier Orthodontics in 2011 to provide outstanding care to patients in Bromley and the South East London area.
Yaz has special interest in early orthodontic treatment and customised digital orthodontics. He is part of a selected group of clinicians who are pioneers in using exclusively customised digital high-tech orthodontic solutions. Yaz participates on a regular basis in national and international conferences to make sure he stays up to date in modern Orthodontics, which supports his ethos of delivering high quality Orthodontic treatment, centred on patient care and comfort.
Yaz is the chair of the British Dental Association – Bromley and Beckenham branch and is a member of the International Ormco Damon Insider Group, which is dedicated to the advancement of the art and sciende of Orthodontics around the world. He loves working closely with his dentist colleagues to achieve the best cosmetic results for his patients. He continually strives to provide his patients with an outstanding experience and top quality results. Outside the practice, Yaz enjoys photography, graphic design, travelling and hiking whenever he gets a chance. He loves music, cinema, theatre or reading a book after work.