Lingual Invisible Braces Package
These so-called inside braces, hidden braces or behind-the-teeth braces are perfect for those who want to completely hide the brace for a fully discrete treatment. We use the invisible Incognito lingual brace to achieve perfectly straight teeth, an aesthetic smile result and a correct functioning bite, while no-one will know you are wearing braces!
Your orthodontic journey package will include:
- INCOGNITO or INCOGNITO LITE lingual braces hidden behind the teeth.
- No hidden fees: All records (X-rays, scans, models) and appointments are included.
- Convenient appointments including Saturday opening hours (subject to availability)
- One hour-long consultation. Our expert clinician will explain all available solutions to achieve your dream smile. Including a personalised treatment plan and written report.
- Bespoke brace fabricated using the most advanced 3D digital technology (no more dental moulds!).
- Free of charge clear night-time retainers to ensure a long-lasting result.
- Free of charge 12-month post-treatment follow-up.
- Free of charge premium orthodontic oral hygiene kit.
- Guaranteed customer service satisfaction and excellent results from our friendly award-winning team.
- 12-month interest-free and no-deposit options allowing you to spread the cost of your treatment.
Advantages of Incognito and Incognito Lite Lingual System
- ‘Virtually invisible’ as they are placed behind the teeth. They are suitable for patients of all ages, especially for adults who want the brace completely invisible from the outside
- 100% cusomised and individually designed for each patient based on a prescription created by the orthodontist
- Computerised ultra-precision German technology: The brackets are made in gold for each tooth, using computer design and fabrication. Individual wires are bent by computer robots to ensure predictable and reliable results
- Higher comfort compared to other lingual braces due to the ultra-slim custom-made brackets
- No risk of bracket staining or white spots (decalcification) to the front tooth surface